9.21.2006

The real thing





I thought I'd post a few pictures of my weekly ritual. Since we've moved to Rawlins and I get to stay home with Bridger I have been working on improving my baking skills. I have made tons of cakes and cookies, but I think my favorite is my homemade bread. Every week I pull out the ingredients, mix, knead, and let it rise till I have 2 loaves of bread.

It has taken quite a few mistakes and I am still trying to perfect the process, but I LOVE the taste of warm bread and butter. Some days I eat 5 pieces of bread!!! Rusty used to complain about the store bought bread and I really had no idea what he was talking about, but now I know there is nothing like the real thing!!

1 comment:

Jessie said...

YUM!!!!!!!! I'm not showing this post to Preston...he would be SO jealous! I want some!