2.12.2007

Cry Baby

This weekend we hopped in the car and headed for Kemmerer. Grandma Laurie, Grandpa Paul, and Aunt Amy were so excited to see Bridger...but Bridger was not excited to see them. It was terrible!!! The whole weekend just turned into a crying fest if Bridger was not in my arms or in direct sight of me, even his dad couldn't console him. Grandma, Grandpa, Amy, and Rusty felt so bad, but I think I felt the worst. Bridger is their little grandson and is supposed to bring happiness, but instead all he did was cause chaos! I kept blaming it on his ear infections, but really he's just a mamma's boy. I don't know what I've done wrong, but this has got to change!!

2 comments:

Jessie said...

ahhh....that's too bad. maybe he's teething too. i hope it gets better!

i think i have myself a mama's boy, as well!

Tristie hearts Dax said...

If he is in love with you, you are probably doing everything right. I think every kid does that. It is frustrating! But enjoy it because pretty soon, when you go visit Grandma & Grandpa, you won't see him the whole time cause he'll be too busy for you!