6.19.2007

A Brand New Man

Bridger is 16 months old this month and over the past 2 weeks Bridger boy has grown up so much. It is hard to believe that it can happen so quickly. Me and Rusty have noticed that he looks more like a little boy and is definitely acting more like a little boy. His vocabulary has started to take off; some of his favorite words are mom, dad, snack, Shrek, ball, walk, no, up, hi, and Bridger. It just cracks us up when he uses words!!





He totally understands what he should and shouldn't do too, but that doesn't mean he is an angel. He loves my Willow Tree figures and thinks he can carry them around. When I tell him to go put them back he usually does, and then he smiles like he is such a good boy for putting away things he shouldn't even be playing with in the first place!! What a character!





Bridger loves to be outside!! He stands at the sliding glass door and says "walk", which in "Bridger " language means outside. And once he is outside he can always find a great rock to hold in his hand. What is the deal with rocks anyway, it is such a boy thing isn't it?!
So right now rather than cry and be sad that Bridger isn't my baby anymore, I am trying to take the advice of my good friend Tristie, enjoy and live in each moment-for it will soon be gone!!

4 comments:

Kristin said...

It IS amazing just how fast they grow up! Last year when Alex was that age, I remember thinking how big he looked, but now I look at those pictures and think how small he really was! I agree with your friend to definitely enjoy each and every little minute with them...even the tantrums! Where was that picture taken that is outside? The grass looks so green and beautiful!

annek said...

It was at the Idaho Falls Temple. The church must have some secret ingredient to make their grass so beautiful!!

pamela said...

how fun. it's a whole new fun world when they can talk.

Tristie hearts Dax said...

so darling! That is I think my favorite age. But then, every new thing is my favorite! But I just love when they start talking! Yes, my boy LOVES rocks, Too!