1.25.2008

2 New Favorites

Over the past year and a half I have shared some of my addictions/favorite things with you, games, food, hobbies, etc. Well, I have 2 more to add to the list.




Rusty just brought a bag of this delicious Kookaburra liquorice home tonight, and I am already hooked! He tried it earlier this week and told me how great it was. It was hard for me to believe...until tonight. We have the red, but there is black liquorice too, and let me tell you we will be trying that soon because I LOVE black liquorice!!




The next addition to my list of favorites is Qwirkle. Amy got this for Christmas from her mother-in-law and we have played it several times...every time I'm in Kemmerer. I guess it's a mix of dominoes and something else...I'm not sure. Whatever it is, it's fun! If you love games like I do, you definitely should give this one a try.

4 comments:

Jared and Brianne said...

Yum...I love licorice! I went on there website, and they have lots of different flavors! Strawberry, Green Apple, Mango, and others! What store can you buy it at? -Bri

annek said...

We just bought it at our little podunk grocery store here in town...I'm sure you'll find it somewhere in Fresno!!

TheTandyFamily said...

Two new things for me to try. Yeah!!

Andersons said...

This has nothing to do with your post...but I just made your potatoe cheese soup tonight. Every time I make it I think of you! :-)