3.17.2008

New Scenery

I spent last week in Missoula, Montana with Rusty and Bridger. Rusty was there for a wildlife conference, so I decided to tag along. We had a great time shopping, eating out, and just enjoying a change in the scenery. Missoula really is beautiful, but kind of quirky. Here are a few shots of our fun time.

This is a playground in town. Bridger had a blast running through the mazes and going down the slides. Pretty creative huh?!


There is a carousel in the same place as the dragon playground. Rusty and B took a ride on it, but I couldn't get any great shots because the thing was moving so fast!! B really liked it!


I found my new favorite ice cream joint...too bad it's 8 hours away from me! The Big Dipper has homemade ice cream that is delicious. They have some really funky flavors...to please the college/coffee house crowd, but White Mint Oreo can't be beat!!

B learned how to relax and enjoy life on a big bed while in Missoula, check him out, isn't he funny!!





4 comments:

Jessie said...

I bet it was nice to have a little vacation with just the 3 of you!

Anonymous said...

Anne -

When your down here we'll have to take the boys to the Main park in West Jordan. They have a huge playground like that one but's it's a Western Town theme.

Love ya

Rex

pamela said...

hey my parents were just there last weekend!

Danielle said...

What a fun little get-away. Looks like Bridger had a ball.