8.05.2008

Week in Review

So we all returned home safely and are getting back into the routine of daily life. It's always hard coming back to reality, but wonderful to be in your own space again. Here's our top 5 from our little excursion....

My Top 5

1. Visiting with my mom and having her make me an old favorite...pork chops with bread and gravy.

2. Catching up with old friends...Kim, Pam, Jessie, and DX. Love you ladies!


3. Taking naps while my mom hung out with B. You gotta love grandmas.

4. Observing all the rednecks, including myself, at the Kamas Valley Fiesta Days Demolition Derby...glad to see T-Bone didn't win!!

5. Visiting with my brothers and sister and their families.


Bridger's Top 5

1. Playing with Connor and Kendall...what good cousins!

2. Watching Nick Jr. and Playhouse Disney whenever he wanted...grandma is such a sucker for a little blue eyed boy.

3. Riding a horse at Uncle Dean's house.


4. Playing with Connor and Kendall.

5. Getting more candy than he has ever seen in his entire life while enjoying the parade in Kamas.



Rusty's Top 5

1. Coming home with no blisters on his feet.

2. Coming home with his eyebrows (someone on his crew got their beard singed...yuck).

3. Having a Jamba Juice in Sparks, NV.

4. Spending a night at the Nugget in Reno, even though he didn't even spend a penny to gamble.

5. Coming home with no blisters on his feet

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Glad you made it back safely! I loved seeing you guys and hope to again soon enough! McD's didn't make Bridger's Top 5? ;)

Oh, and we've never bought a W/D either. Just hand-me-downs here.

pamela said...

anne it was so so fun to see you. and remember when you took me to the kamas demolition derby with you? that must've been 15 years ago.

moller99 said...

I am so glad you are home. I have missed reading your blog. This is just kind of a weird side note. Trevor has the same teeshirt with the bats and balls. A Children's Place?