10.31.2008

Yes, It's Me

Ok, here I am. After hiding out for more than a month, I guess I better start blogging again. Even Rusty is asking me if I've made a post, so it must be time.

October is one of my favorite months...the weather is usually perfect, the leaves change colors, I get to decorate with lots of orange (my favorite), I celebrate my birthday, and of course top off the month with Halloween!! With Rusty in my life, October has turned into much more than that...it's hunting season too. Along with hunting season and Rusty being out on the mountain a lot, it means I get to travel and spend a good week or so with my family. This is so nice, especially now that I don't get down there all that often. So this month has been filled with nice weather, me turning the BIG 30, visiting my family and friends in UT, adding a new nephew, baby Cage, to the Kaiser family, and now today is Halloween! October is a great month isn't it!!

So you are probably wanting some kind of monumental news, since it's been so long since my last post. Well, I got my hair cut while I was is UT...I chopped it off...and I am really enjoying short hair. Is that not enough? Well, how about that I'm pregnant and having a BABY GIRL at the end of March!!! Yeah! Now that's news for you...was it worth the wait?

19 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY!!!!!!!!!!

Katrina said...

Congrats! That is so exciting! We are thrilled for you. What a lucky girl to have you for her mom!!

Tristie hearts Dax said...

Dax told me! HOW did you keep that secret for SO LONG! Seriously WHAT a surprise! We are thrilled beyond measure and hope you are doing well. Please, I know it is annoying to be on the computer a lot and it IS nice to take a break from blogging, but you HAVE to post more about you, your pregnancy, your thoughts on having a girl, a profile shot of you cute belly, ANYTHING. PLease?

Jessie said...

Where's the belly and hair pics?

Michelle said...

OH Anne-- I am so so so happy for you! You made my day!! What wonderful news!

Michelle

Anngee and Shane said...

Your Mom told me the exciting news. I am so happy for you both! How funny that we both went boy then girl. Plus your boy was born on my son's B-day. And my kids were in consecutive months (Jan.,Feb.)and yours will be Feb.,March. That is so cool I can't wait! You are such a great Mom.

moller99 said...

YYYYEEEESSS!!! I am sooo excited for you! I was wondering tonight when I saw you! A little girl oh you will LOVE it! Congrats!

Jared and Brianne said...

Yay that is sooooo exciting! And a GIRL! How fun!! Congrats to you guys!! Love, Brianne

katie said...

Anne, I am so excited for you. Let the multiple personalities begin. No, girls are wonderful. That is so fun.

TheTandyFamily said...

You can't just throw that hugh news in at the very end like that. What if I didn't read the whole post? I would have been out of luck with your SUPER exciting news!! Yeah!! This is so exciting!! and a girl - you will love it!!

Monica Lifferth said...

Congrats! That is soooo exciting. A girl huh? Get ready for nothing but drama. If she is anything like ours, she will have everyone in the house wrapped around her finger. (Except Bridger, of course!)

Sharon Haynie said...

Congrats on the new baby!!!

K said...

Congratulations. I am so excited for you and a girl. It makes me cry:) I always wanted a girl. So much fun to have one of each. I hope you are feeling and doing well with everything. If you're down this direction at Thanksgiving let me know. We'll be around. I'd love to see you:)

pamela said...

yay for girls! i'm very excited for you.

cambersue said...

halleluja! it's about time eh?! I am so excited for you...my little girl is so sweet and, they're just different than boys!
it's so fun to have both!
have you been sick? probably just thrilled to finally be pregnant huh?! congrats...i hope you're doing well!

Danielle said...

Yah-hoo!! I was right!!! You should name her Mardixellica, after all of your favorite Snow College roomies! :)

PumpkinPeters said...

Anne! You took my breath away, and now I'm crying... :) I'm SO excited for your family and can't wait to hear how things go. I love and miss you so much.
Monica

PumpkinPeters said...

And, after reading Danielle's comment - I TOTALLY AGREE!! Love live the good ol' days!
When's the next time you'll be in Utah. Do you think we can coordinate so we can actually see each other?

Andersons said...

How did I miss this post? CONGRATULATIONS ANNE!!!!!!