12.23.2008

Thanks

goes out to Rusty today! Rusty has been a sport lately doing lots of jobs around the house for me so I can get my life organized. He's made shelves, put up door stoppers, installed storm doors, etc, etc, etc. I feel like this whole "nesting" thing is coming much earlier than it did with Bridger, but since it's here I better take advantage of the desire to get it together.

Here's a shot of the finish product in our wash room...I even took a before and after shot so you could see how beautiful my new washer and dryer look compared to the oldies. Anyway...thanks big guy for getting so much done for me when there's fish out there waiting to get caught!!
Can I just say, I love doing laundry now!!

5 comments:

Jessie said...

I would love doing laundry to with that set-up! Can Rusty come to my house?...I need a handyman!

Andersons said...

Woot woo! Amazing how a clean space inspires you to clean even more. :-)

Anonymous said...

What about the "brother from the same mother" that helped get them in the house? They look mighty fine!

Anngee and Shane said...

Those are freakin awesome Anne! It looks great!

K said...

Those look like they are great. I love the entire organized space idea. One day, I'll get there.