1.13.2007

Need Advice


Friends and family...I need your advice. I have spent the last couple of hours searching the internet for a new car seat for Bridger. I just can't come to a conclusion of what to buy. He is way overdue for a new seat, but I just can't seem to make a decision. Please give me your advice on what you have or have not liked about your car seats. I would like one that the straps are easy to adjust and Bidger's head won't be too uncomfortable when he falls asleep in it. Any advice is better than no advice...thanks!!! P.S. Isn't this little guy so cute!!

2 comments:

Jessie said...

I love his hair! Yes, he is SO cute!

We got this one when Henry turned one!
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2401294&cp=2255983.2256187.2256196&parentPage=family

We LOVE it!...great price, great size....the material isn't cloth that collects food etc. It's just perfect for us and still cozy for him (slightly reclined with a head pillow).

Tristie hearts Dax said...

Hunter has a Graco one that was like 80 bucks. It is recline-able and has wide sides so he can sleep well. It also came with a head pillow. I love: the chest strap is just a click together closure. the adjustable straps (there is a red button on the bottom front that you push to let out more slack when they are wearing a coat, etc.) It has such a great one. Good luck. Man, he is stinking cute!