1.17.2007

Officially Over...


The holidays are officially over at the Kaiser residence. Last night I took down all my Christmas cards, it really made me sad. Every year I hang all of our Christmas cards on the inside of our front door so that I can enjoy the pictures and cards you've sent. I just love walking past the door and seeing everyone who means so much to me. I can't leave them up all year long, but I try to keep them up for as long as possible. Here is a shot of my door.

Bravo to Kim...you definitely had the most creative card!! I loved the way it updated me on all the fun things that have gone on in your life this year. Tristie. you had a great idea too...your letter was great. It made me laugh out loud (there's a fine line between a hobby (hunting) and a mental illness) and almost cry.

Thanks to everyone for the fun cards. Friends and family are what the Christmas season is really about.

1 comment:

Tristie hearts Dax said...

Anne, great idea to take a picture of all your cards. I hang mine too and I love looking at them! This year and last year, I scrapbooked the photos people sent on a 2 page layout and it turned out pretty good. Now I can enjoy them longer!