2.15.2007

The day that changed my life forever

February 15, 2006 is the day that changed my life forever...it was the day Bridger was born. Me and Rusty walked through those hospital doors not knowing exactly how our life would be when we left. Not only did we not know what to expect, but we didn't know how much joy this little man would bring to our home. He is our joy and our happiness. Our lives revolve around every little thing he does. We give him all our love from the moment he wakes up until the minute he goes to sleep, and I sometimes even wake up worried about him (Rusty can attest to my madness!).




It's hard to believe how a little baby changes so much over 365 days. We brought this little man home from the hospital and he needed us for everything. Now Bridger wants to feed himself and would prefer to look at his books on his own...and this is only the beginning. I look back at Bridger's pictues and think of how beautiful he was and then at the exact same time I think "Maybe he wasn't as cute as we thought he was." Funny how you can feel so many emotions at once.











All I know is that I love my little man and feel extremely blessed to have this little spirit in my home. Not only has Bridger changed in the past 365 days, but so have I. I am learning more patience, more love, more understanding, and the true meaning of our Heavenly Father's love for each of us. Being a mother gives us a glimpse at eternity, aren't families beautiful!!

Thank you Rusty for being a wonderful daddy! I know Bridger adores you and loves all the fun things you do with him.

I can't put everything I am feeling into words, but all I can say is "I love your Bridger Boy!" Happy Birthday little man, you mean the world to me!!

4 comments:

Tadorton said...

Oh, Anne, what a sweet memory. You make me teary eyed (but maybe that is because I am pregnant!)

Jessie said...

YES, he is and was CUTE!

I wish I could say I've grown in patience.....this 18 month old stuff is getting tough!

Thanks for sharing! You are a wonderful mama!

Anonymous said...

Look at that chocolate cake face! Bridger your my kind of guy. Let's get together and eat birthday cake in February's to come. It's a great month for a birthday. Grow strong, live long and prosper.

Tristie hearts Dax said...

Anne, thanks so much for sharing these pictures and memories. They really are the best of our life! Congrats again, You are the best!