6.19.2007

A New Addiction



Ok, so I need to share my new addiction with all of you. In the past I have had other addictions similar to this one, but I've been able to phase out of them gradually. In the past they have been Sudoku, Tetris, Nertz, Scrabble, Clue, Mancala, and Chinese Checkers. Now, I've found a new game that I LOVE!!! Blokus. So I know some of you are probably not game people, but I am. I love games especially ones where you have to think and really figure things out. This game could be compared to Tetris, but not quite the same. It's so addicting that after playing it at a YW activity I had to borrow it to show Rusty. The good thing about this game is that I've beat Rusty every time!!! This is not the case in most of my other addictions such as Scrabble, Mancala, and Chinese Checkers; he is so smart and thinks so fast that he beats me every time. So anyway, there was my confession! If you click on the link you can see a demo and even play online. Now I'm warning you that it may become addicting, that's why I've avoided the website, but I want you all to have a chance to see how fun it is. Enjoy!!

1 comment:

pamela said...

i'm glad you can beat rusty...it's always nice to be able to beat husbands in at least one thing. looks fun, i'll have to try it.