7.09.2007

Ups and Downs

Today has been one crazy day!! I've probably felt just about every emotion you can...both good and bad.


Rusty left at 7:30 this morning to start his new job in Pinedale. I was very sad to see him go but excited for him to start his dream job. I also felt anxiety as I realized that this move is coming, and it's coming quick!!


About an hour later I got a phone call from Rusty saying, "I think the car is breaking down." AHHHH! Rusty ended up calling about 15 minutes later stranded on the side of the Interstate about 1 mile from Rock Springs. Of course, I panicked and didn't know what to do. I ended up spending the next half hour frantically trying to find someone to tow Rusty into town and a repair shop to get the car fixed.


During all this I took one of the Young Women from church to the Camp Director's house so she could head to camp today. I felt sad saying goodbye to the girls because I wanted to go to camp so badly but couldn't with Rusty's new job and the move.


Whittney, my niece, called this morning to share some exciting news...she's getting married!! I was so excited for her!! She is marrying a great guy, Riley, and they will be so happy together!! I can't wait until April 19th to see her so beautiful and walking down the aisle!! Congratulations you guys, I love you!



During lunch Bridger threw an enormous fit...over who knows what!! Today he has turned into a little monster; screaming to get his way and head butting whatever is in front of him!! My frustration level hit the roof when all he was doing was screaming because he wanted a cup (without a lid) full of water, not to drink but to carry around the house!!


After lunch Rusty called to let me know he got the car fixed and told me how much they charged us...oh no!! Stress hit as I tried to figure out where to get the $$.


After running around town and finishing up errands I decided to have some fun with little Bridger boy!! This weekend we got a swimming pool from Rusty's brother and his wife so I decided to fill it up and let Bridger enjoy the sun. I was so happy to see Bridger enjoying himself in the water. At first he didn't even want to stand in the pool but after about five minutes he was acting wild and crazy as usual, splashing, laughing, and loving everything about his little life.




Dinner is now over and I have to spend the evening by myself. Rusty is in Pinedale and I am here in Rawlins. There are some nights when Rusty is home and we don't even do anything, but I guess it's the thought that he is home. I can't wait until Friday when he'll be home again so we can be together as a family again.

5 comments:

pamela said...

welcome to life with little boys.

that is a lot to happen to you in one day! i wouldn't have pulled through as smoothly as you.

Tristie hearts Dax said...

So glad you could document your crazy day! What a GREAT shot of your boy in the pool. What a nightmare to break down on the interstate...glad you are making it through.

Danielle said...

I'm so glad to hear that these fits that Parker has been having are normal. He head butt's stuff too!! I can't wait for our boys to meet and play. Bridger is SO cute!

Jessie said...

bridger doesn't seem capable of acting like that!?

i'm glad you made it through the day!

Anonymous said...

hey anne its alyssa Lemich im gonna miss you so much and im sad that you are so stressed. You no when your moving day comes and its hectic around the house you could bring bridger over or i could go there and keep him busy! But you probably wont look at this until after the big move i hope you have a great life.