11.01.2007

A Pirate Says Arrrr!!


Earlier this summer I found a great lion costume and bought it for Bridger for Halloween. Well as Halloween got closer I realized that Bridger wasn't really interested in lions, but he was very interested in pirates. It all started with the Backyardigans Pirate Adventure that we have on DVD. It was a favorite DVD that Bridger watched religiously while living in the camper trailer. Then he kept finding pirate things all over the place: a pirate balloon at the scrapbook expo, our Pirates of the Caribbean DVD, pirate costumes at the store...you get my drift. So, I quickly changed my mind and decided that Bridger would be happier as a pirate for Halloween. Here are some shots of me and my scurvy little pirate!!

7 comments:

Tadorton said...

He looks so cute! What do Pirates say, "Arg" What a great costume!

Monica Lifferth said...

Seriously, Anne, he is adorable. He looks like a little boy! So cute.

Jessie said...

How funny! He looks adorable! Henry loves that show too.....when we were riding Pirates at Disneyworld he just kept saying "Arg".

Danielle said...

What a doll! Where did you find that costume? It's so cute. I can't believe he left it on. Parker had a fit wearing his for 5 minutes.

Tristie hearts Dax said...

whoa, mama, you are one sexy pirate!

TheTandyFamily said...

Bridger looks great as a pirate and so do you Anne! Grandma helped me make Ellie's Dora costume. What would I do without her? Hope you got lots of good treats.:)
Love, Michelle

pamela said...

he's a handsome little guy!