10.31.2007

It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year

For any of you who really know me, you know that holidays don't get any better than Halloween for me. I just love everything about it...candy, dressing up, carving pumpkins...you name it, I love it. So last night in all of our moving/unpacking madness we brought in the pumpkins and had a little carving party. I was a little worried about how Bridger would do, considering 1-he doesn't like to sit in one place for more than 30 seconds 2-he can't stand it when his hands get dirty 3-he hasn't seemed all that interested in the pumpkins that have been on our front porch for the past 2 weeks. But I guess he's a chip off the ol' shoulder and he took to carving pumpkins like he was a true artist. Here are some shots of our pumpkin fest!
Look at those eyebrows, now he means business!!
Rusty looks hauntingly similar to his mean jack o' lantern.


Me and my little skeleton boy.



4 comments:

Danielle said...

What a relief to finally see you've posted something! :) How is your new place? Bridger is a doll, and your hair looks cute so long!

Jessie said...

Yay! SO glad you're back in the blogging world! Bridger is such a big boy these days! We need an update on the new place!

Tristie hearts Dax said...

so fun! thanx for sharing!

Monica Lifferth said...

Finally! It is good to see your faces. Bridger looks so grown up! Looks like it was tons of fun. I started a blog too, check it out!