12.03.2007

Six Things I Betcha Didn't Know...

OK, so I LOVE games. I've LOVED games since I was a little kid, but this game...maybe not so much!! I love to read posts from when other's have gotten tagged, but when it's me, it's a different story. I don't know if it's the fact that I feel like I have to make a post or if it's just because I don't really like to talk about myself all that much. Whatever it is, here I go.

1. The first thing you ought to know is that I am THE MOST indecisive person in the world. I just can't make a decision on anything...buying new clothes, ordering at a restaurant, choosing what movie to watch, decorating my house, the list could go on. This problem of mine is so bad that even Bridger has felt the effects of it. To make a long story short, Bridger was not a Bridger when he left the hospital in Laramie...he was a Logan. Two hours after coming home from the hospital I called and talked with the nurse who discharged us and asked if I could change my babies name...oops!! I know, it's crazy!!

2. I DO NOT have a green thumb. I am horrible at keeping plants alive, I just can't do it. I don't know what it is but they seem to always die on me. I've killed it all, herbs, tomato plants, house plants, everything! It was so bad when we first got married that Rusty gave me 3 cactus for our anniversary one year...ouch!! And to make matters worse, I've even killed them. :)

3. I love to ice fish! This may sound crazy, and in fact the girls from SV3 will probably remember me saying, "Don't ever let me go fishing with Rusty again." But here I am, a self-proclaimed ice fisher-woman. When people think of ice fishing they probably think of some backcountry Minnesota man out on the ice with his fishing rod, buddies, and beer. But that's not ice fishing for me, it's more like relaxing in the warm sun and just waiting to catch the "big one" next!! Most of all I think I love it so much because it's the one thing that me and Rusty REALLY love doing together.

4. Now, I've really debated whether or not I should share this one. But since this is supposed to be things that you may not know about me or things that make you laugh, I thought I would go ahead and do it because this will probably fit into both of those categories...I have royal blood running through my veins. This is no joke I was Hillcrest High School's Junior Prom Queen as well as Miss Midvale 1st attendant. Enough said, go ahead and laugh, it's OK, I laugh too when I think about it. Who would have ever thought someone with royal blood would be out ice fishing and shooting turkeys!!

5. I like to clean my house. You may not know this because my house is usually a bit cluttered, but I like a clean orderly house. It's kind of a compulsive/crazy thing...when my life is crazy or I am stressed the first thing I want to do is clean my house, especially my kitchen. I know, it sounds a lot like Monica Gellar, but I'm the first to admit that I have a problem.

6. I'm not really sure what to put here. I know this is supposed to be 6 things about me, but I really can't decide what crazy thing to share. So, that's it, you only get 5, but let me tell you #4 should count as 2 on my list!!! Hope you enjoyed!!

Guess who's next...Michelle, Brianne, DX (just because you haven't posted in over a month!!), Monica, and Kari. I'm only choosing 5 because I only said 5 crazy/funny/weird things about myself. Have fun!!

7 comments:

Jessie said...

I was present at both of your crownings....I'm flattered. You are a queen!

Tristie hearts Dax said...

so fun to read, anne. yes, you and i are a lot alike. i wish i were a queen, though.

Danielle said...

You are hilarious Anne! I miss you so much. I didn't know that Bridger was a Logan originally! My sister-in-law changed her little girl's name when she was a month old, so don't feel to bad.

Tristie hearts Dax said...

You actually DID do 6 things about yourself...At first you said that you love games! (I do too!)

TheTandyFamily said...

Hey Anne,
From the moment that I met you I knew that you were a queen. I'm just glad to have it confirmed to me. I really just wanted to say congrats on your turkey. (now if only I could get Michelle to go hunting with me or maybe just with Brett :) I started cracking up when Grandma Prescott told me about your turkey because Ellie became obsessed with watching turkey hunts on the outdoor network while we were in Fresno. It must be in our genes!
See Ya Soon,
Josh

pamela said...

anne, i completely could have written 1 &2 about myself. i'm the same way. and i completely forgot about miss midvale.

tris said...

Hello! I fell into your blog spot because my name is "tristie" to and there are not allot of us...so fun! I am in Texas and have 2 little ones running around too! How fun to get to share the same unusual name!
tristie f@juno.com