1. I'm an Idaho spud at heart...I was born in Boise, ID.
2. I was an aunt when I was 6 months old, I know crazy huh!?!
3. I was a Girl Scout. I started out in a Daisy Troop and made it all the way to Juniors. I still love Girl Scout cookies to this day, and have Samoas and Thin Mints in my pantry right now!
4. I love Barbie's. I had tons of Barbie's growing up and loved playing with them everyday. I still have most of them packed away with all their original clothes; Peaches 'n Cream, Day to Night, and Crystal Glamour are some of my favorites. Even today I'm lucky enough to still get a Barbie for Christmas every now and then. I'm still a little girl at heart.
5. I've never broken a bone and only had stitches once. Long story short...I ran into a parked truck while chasing after the ice cream man on my bike. OUCH!
6. I loved 80's hair bands!! You name them, I know them...Def Leppard, Warrant, Poison, Skid Row, Metallica, etc. I still love to hear a good Def Leppard song on the radio, ">
7. My favorite color is orange, although I don't really wear it that often. You'll find me in white, black, and brown most often.
8. I've been to all 29 counties in the state of Utah. I visited all of them with either my mom or friends in 1996 during the Utah state centennial. Thanks everyone, I have some great memories!
9. I lived in Ephraim, Utah for 2 years...and LOVED it. Snow College was some of the best times of my life. I met great friends and found the man I married. What more could you ask for in a little town!!
10. My favorite food group is Dairy. I love just about everything that comes from a cow...ice cream, milk, cottage cheese, yogurt, cheese, whipping cream, you get my point.
11. I like to ice fish, and I have to admit that I am pretty good at it. I mean, I can never out-fish Rusty, but I can come close to beating the best!! Love you RK!
12. Although I never want to live in Salt Lake again, I still love driving down Parley's Summit and coming into the valley. There's just something about coming "home".
13. I LOVE to clean my house. I especially love to clean it when I am nervous or anxious. There is one place in the house that I HATE to clean though, the dreaded bathroom. Yuck!
14. My favorite flower is the daisy...has been since middle school and probably always will be.
15. I'm scared of dogs, at least the big ones. I don't why, but I think it's their teeth.
16. I always complain about my curly hair, but really I know I'm lucky to have it. I am probably the laziest person when it comes to hair, so I guess it's good that I don't have to do anything really, it does it on it's own.
17. My most dreaded calling in the church is a Sunday School teacher...and I finally got called to it! Luckily I'm teaching with Rusty who is an excellent teacher and will help me out a bunch!
18. One of my favorite parts of the day is making a good dinner for my family. It doesn't matter what it is, but I love to have the stove going and all the ingredients out...I know, that's kind of geeky!
19. I love to dress up and I've got a good collection of costumes. My favorite is my pink leisure suit, a must have for any collection.
20. One day I really want to go on a cruise. I don't know where, and I guess it really doesn't matter, all I want to go for is the food. I've heard some dreamy stories about eating all you want whenever you want, yummy!
So there you have it...100 POSTS!!