2.27.2008

Messy, Messy



Last week I had playgroup at my house. We like to have a little activity for the kids so I decided to use a Preschool favorite...playing in shaving cream. It was a hit with the kids and the mom's too. Here are some shots of the happy kiddos.







These are some of the nicest girls here in Pinedale. I'm so lucky to have met good ladies, who have great testimonies, and are wonderful mommies. It's good to know that Bridger will have good friends to grow up with. Thanks Mindy, Heather, and Michelle!!

3 comments:

Jessie said...

How fun! I will have to do that with our playgroup!

Kari said...

Shaving cream, who would have thought? I'm going to have to give it a try!!

K said...

That looks so fun. Another big hit for playgroup that's messy but so much fun, finger painting with chocolate pudding. We also did it with other colors of pudding too but the chocolate was the favorite. I've also played pictionary in pudding with adults at a game night. It seems no matter what age we are we love to get messy if we get a chance!