4.11.2008

SUPERS

Right now Bridger's new favorite movie is The Incredibles. He got it for Easter and has watched it every single day since then. Yes, that's right, we've seen the Incredibles over 19 times. Dash is his favorite character, probably because Bridger loves to run around constantly. I guess I even see some resemblances between the two; the blond hair, the smile, and active personality.




The movie has really grown on me...it is funny. There are a couple of parts that crack me up every time..."Don't Bernie me.", "No Capes!!!" "That was the best vacation ever!!", and "Leave saving the world to the men? I don't think so, I don't think so."

So what is your kid's favorite movie right now?

6 comments:

TheTandyFamily said...

They really do look alike. How funny!! We loved seeing you this last week and I also love the new music on your blog!

cambersue said...

Well there are several: Crocodile Hunter "Cockile foovie," Remember the Titan "Football foovie", Sandlot "Baseball foovie," Miracle "Hockey foovie," Greatest Game Ever Played "Golfball foovie," hmmmm we're beginning to see a pattern...

Danielle said...

What a cute resemelence! Parker isn't into t.v. much...which is fine with me, but it'd be nice every once in a while if he'd sit and watch a show.

pamela said...

both my kids would watch those wretched barbie movies all day if i'd let them, but their dad hid them from them....

bridger is SO dash. adorable.

Andersons said...

Bridger totally has to be Dash for Halloween. You'll hardly have to do anything!

If I watch Fox and the Hound one more time, I think I'm gonna barf.

Tristie hearts Dax said...

The Toy Story movies are Hunter's loves right now. He is constanly quoting movies. Incredibles is a great show. We love all those Pixar flicks.