5.17.2008

Another one...


So, what is it...everyone is having babies but me!!! Anyway, congrats to Jeremy and Janell on their new baby boy, Jayton Paul Kaiser. He was 20 1/2 inches and 8 lb. 10 oz....whoa!!! This is a long awaited moment for Jer, he has 4 girls and he finally got his boy! This little boy has so many sisters to love him and as he grows up will have no shortage of "mothers" telling him what to do. What an exciting moment for Jer and Janell as the doctor told them it was a boy, I wish I could have been there to see Jer's face. Janell, you're a good woman, I'm proud of you! Congratulations again...I can't wait for B to meet another little man to get into trouble with!!

2 comments:

Tristie hearts Dax said...

OH MAN! THAT is so exciting! What a neat surprise to get a boy after thinking it was a girl. Worth the wait! fun fun.

K said...

You are not the ONLY one that isn't having a baby, but you and I must be it! I swear everyone I know either just had or is having a baby. Makes me sad, because I'm definitely not in the running for that event in my life. It's still fun to see all the other people's babies though huh? You've got to love more cousins. They are so much fun... and trouble!