5.13.2008

Here Fishy, Fishy, Fishy...

I know some of you out there are fish eaters, and maybe even some of you want to try to be fish eaters but don't have any great recipes. Well, since we are fish eaters, and I mean we eat it on a weekly basis, I thought I'd share a great new fish recipe I just tried last week.




1. Heat Oven to 4oo degrees. Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray. In a bowl combine 2 Tbs. mayonnaise, 1/2 tsp. salt, and 1/4 tsp. pepper. (I actually doubled this to make it easier for coat the fish.)

2. Cut 1 pound catfish (or any firm white fish...I used halibut) into chunks, and toss with mayo mixture to coat. Dredge in 2 cups crushed crisp rice cereal, and place on baking sheet. Bake 20 minutes.






Bridger usually always eats a little bit of the fish we are eating, but let me tell you he downed this stuff. We gave him ketchup to dip in and he was in heaven...I used tartar sauce, but let me tell you they didn't need to be dipped in anything, they were delicious!

No comments: