5.12.2008

Do You See What I See?

No, this isn't a post about the beloved Christmas carol...even though it's still so cold here in Pinedale it could be December!! Actually, I want to see if you have as good an eye for wildlife as my hubby, Rusty. He was out in the field the other day and spotted an little critter running around. This is the picture he had me look at first...can you see what he saw?





Take a look and leave a post. I will give the answer in a couple of days, with a better picture of what he saw! Good luck guessing!

4 comments:

Andersons said...

In the bottom right corner there's a four-legged animal of sorts. What animal you ask? I have no idea. If it's not a dog or a cat, it's out of my juristiction.

Kristin said...

I'm guessing a sage grouse. Or an antelope. Or a deer. Or a moose. Or a mountain lion with a sign that says "Hi Kristin"...I've been looking for that little devil for years!!!

Katrina said...

This is the first post I have ever left. I usually leave it up to Katrina. I just had to take a guess. I think there is a deer or elk, I would guess a deer looking at the country. It is in the middle of the picture left to right and close to the top.

Unknown said...

Anne I honestly see nothing!
-Mindy