11.13.2007

No Bakes

Last night I was desperate for something sweet. We were out of everything, no ice cream, no cookies, no brownies, no eggs to make cookies or brownies. So in my desperation I decided to make some no bake cookies. I consider myself someone who loves to cook and bake, but these so called no bake cookies are my nemesis. I have tried to make these over the past several years, and to my dismay they never set up right! What the heck...that shouldn't happen, you don't even bake them!! Anyway, I set out to find a new and improved recipe. I frantically searched the internet trying to find a good recipe with some tips on helping them set up. Luckily I found a recipe and it worked!! Yeah, my sweet tooth was curbed and I conquered the no bake cookie fear; two birds with one shot! These things were so good I didn't even get a picture of one!

3 comments:

Jessie said...

YUM!

Tristie hearts Dax said...

those really do look good. man, sometimes the sweet tooth is pretty strong.

pamela said...

nice work! i too, struggle with these . not sure why - i mean, doesn't "no-bake" mean you have to have "no-skill" to make them? hmm. i'll have to try your recipe.