3.18.2008

Tagged Again

Ok, so as I've said before I'm not the best at this tagging thing, but here we go!!

What was I doing 10 years ago??
  • I was in between my second and third quarter at Snow College in Ephraim, Utah...and to be more specific, I was probably in Moab with my roommates Monica & Teresa. I love you guys, thanks for all the fun memories!!

5 Things On My To-do List Today

  • Clean Master bathroom...yeah right!!
  • Mop kitchen floor...good luck with that!
  • Watch Preston, a little neighbor boy, while his mom Michelle recovers from a C-section.
  • Figure out how much $$ we spent in Missoula, being in a city is dangerous for me!!
  • Make a list of all the little things that need to get done so I don't feel so frazzled.

5 Snacks I Enjoy

  • Right now, it's just about any Easter candy! Brach's jelly beans, Cadbury Eggs, Peeps, SweetTarts. YUM!!
  • Girl Scout Cookies...we have a few Thin Mints left and 2 boxes of Samoas.
  • String Cheese
  • Ice Cream, you just can't beat Extreme Moose Tracks, it's a little bit of chocolate heaven
  • Reeses Pieces

3 Bad Habits

  • Leaving the cupboard doors open for no reason
  • Picking at my split ends
  • Procrastinating

What Would You Do If You Were An Instant Billionaire?

  • Pay off our house, get a good food storage, and travel, travel, travel. I would go anywhere in the world, just to see what's out there!!

Places I've Lived

  • Pinedale, WY
  • Rawlins, WY
  • Laramie, WY
  • Logan, UT
  • Wellsville, UT
  • Ephraim, UT
  • Midvale, UT

Jobs I've Had

  • Swirler @ Golden Swirl in Fashion Place Mall
  • Cashier @ Gibsons Pharmacy
  • Office Temp
  • Office girl for USU Technical something or other
  • Job coach-loved it!!
  • Substitute Teacher-not my fondest memories
  • Special Ed aide
  • Special Ed teacher
  • Cook, maid, professional laundry cleaner, diaper changer, you name it, I do it!!

5 Things You Don't Know About Me

1 comment:

K said...

Anne,

I did this when Tristie tagged me. You can see my answers on my blog!